Friday, September 08, 2006

A major/minor accomplishment

Today, for I think the first time ever, I did not cry during today's drive to the Rochester airport, nor when Alex kissed me goodbye for the last time, nor when we pantomimed our love for each other through the glass doors of the terminal A exit after I'd gotten through security (I was pretty close though). It felt really good. I was in control of myself and totally centered, and the future didn't seem as gray as it usually does when I'm faced with the prospect of an Alex-less life for more than a week. Alex noticed this, and told me so with hand gestures through the glass door, and then told me in the same manner that he would be crying in the car driving back to U of R and in his bed that night. And it was all okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home