Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh, loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix.

(Simspons quote ^)

I might not have the energy to move back to school. I just realized all the packing and planning involved - there'll probably even be lists. Lists! I just can't do it. And the weather isn't exactly sunny in Connecticut, but it's cool and comfortable outside, so I usually just park my ass in the hammock, lay back, and enjoy. This does not get old. So unless I get an extreme burst of motivation/inspiration/energization, I don't think I'll be making it to Cambridge. :passes out:

Wait, I lied. Connecticut? Ew. I've gotta get out of here.



PS: I just found out I went $53 over on my cell phone bill (due to excessive texting). Poll: Who thinks this is ridiculous and who thinks, "eh, it's not so bad"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home