Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You can call us Aaron Burr, from the way we're droppin Hamiltons

Back to school shopping. Day 2. The Labor Day Sale incident. It's a jungle out there, bring spiked heels.

I'm trying to bond more with my Mom since the sullen teenager bit is running a bit stale. And really, what do I have to be angry about? The clan (because us Scots/Irish are all like that) is much stronger for it. Unfortunately, my Dad has grown increasingly mopey as the date of my departure grows near. I actually thought of him as "emo" today, but that seems inappropriate for someone over 30. That got me thinking about the ownership of words (bitch or nigga or rich), a mental dialouge I'll spare you.

My Mom misdirected tourists today by accident, sending them East instead of West (fuck the East Side man). By the time we realized, they were already 2 blocks gone. I wish I'd taken a moral reasoning class to know what I should've done next, because now I feel guilty. PS- I had initially given them the right directions until she contradicted me, I'm just saying.

I was looking at the PostSecret website today. If I wrote into them, I might say "I actually like that I bite my nails." But now I just told you all, so scratch that.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

I <3 this entry's title.

 
At 4:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]raccoon-noises.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research shows that closely 50% of all USA adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home