Saturday, July 22, 2006

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger

I'm really sad, because I just said goodbye to Alex and he's leaving tomorrow at 4 am for the British Virgin Islands for 9 days. In spite of the sadness, though, I have to say I made off like a bandit. Here's what he gave/loaned me to keep me occupied for the next 9 days:

- a dozen long-stemmed red roses
- books from amazon.com
- ramen, granola bars, and oatmeal which I picked out at the supermarket
- one of his pillows to sleep with
- colbert report episodes on my computer which he downloaded
- his playstation 2 and a couple games

I only really asked for the playstation, I swear!

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home