Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lovely surprises!




The first lovely surprise came last night when I checked my voicemail and found a message from our favorite Bangorian, Jue! I decided to go into work late and join Jue, Heather, and Tina (from Harvard) at the Emperor's Garden Restaurant in Chinatown for dimsum, and how delicious it was!











The next lovely surprise came this afternoon when I received a phone call from Alex. He said he was missing his gym ID and thought it might have fallen out on the couch in the basement (no comments from the peanut gallery!). I went and checked but did not find a gym ID; instead ...






Hooray! I haven't had flowers in such a long time :-D.

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Oh CJ! That is lovely!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I just watched the Family Guy that has an ad for Carier.

"Diamonds: She'll Pretty Much Have To"

 
At 6:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home