"I think sick like ginger ale / My stomach turns, and I exhale"
I hate throwing up. It sucks balls. Too bad my inner organs compel me to do it so much. Wad knows what I'm talking about - there were months when I was throwing up like twice a week or more, usually in the afternoons around 5 or so. I'm not sure what it is that causes the sudden nausea that hit me so often at school and occasionally at home (it just happened, which is why I'm writing about it), but if I had to guess, I'd point an accusatory finger at the synthetic female hormones I consume on a daily basis. Fuck this, I'm going to ask my doctor about a more stomach-friendly Pill.
In other news, I'm going to NYC tomorrow to attend a special dinner and social at the Harvard Club of New York! The event is free, but of course transportation is not ... still I think $40 for a soiree and a chance to see Carbs is more than well-spent. In other other news, a building just imploded on the Upper East Side this morning. Aaaaaaah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home