And there was great excitement!
So . . . Boston next weekend?? Ohio in August?!! Let's make plans!
Are both Nougat and Carbs staying at my house Saturday night? I guess I should ask my parents about that. What do we want to doooooo? Faneuil Hall?
Alex won't be driving up to Rochester until like the 26th-ish of August. He suggested I maybe fly from Ohio straight to Rochester if I'm going. How long are you guys planning to stay?


6 Comments:
No Boston next weekend. The weekend after? Sound good? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
By "next weekend," I meant the 21-22nd. Is that what you mean, Nougat? Or the weekend after that?
The weekend after that. The 21-22nd I get to go to a family graduation party and take Katie to piano camp. Neither of which I knew about until a few days ago. Does 28-29/29-30 work for you?
Works for me, although you won't get to see Alex since he'll be in the Caribbean until the 31st (lucky!). To offset this loss, my sister is going to Stanford for a jazz camp that starts the 30th and my parents are going with her ... I'm assuming they'll leave at least a day in advance, so we'd have the run of the house!
YES THAT WEEKEND IS SO PERFECT!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home