Hankey pankey
I have come to the conclusion that I need more adventure in my life. I'm dedicating the upcoming school year to adventures, both of the mundane and lovely. I see us romping around Boston, getting into all scraps of trouble, but always coming through in the end. A pop-y theme song will play in the opening credits too, while images of us laughing jovially flash. Oh! How about Natasha Bedingfield song? "Reaching for something in the distance / So close you can almost taste it / Release your inhibitions!" Should we have a laugh track? Let's take that under advisement.
Unfortunately, our show/life won't be as good as "Made," which is the best show on television. Okay, except for "Honey, We're Killing the Kids." And the one where they, you know, actually kill kids (aka TRL).
And Wad - I may not be able to call you tonight, but may I call on you tomorrow afternoon? Do I need a chaperone to have an audience with you, to insure there's no hankey-pankey? Shall I wear my nicest petticoat? Will Ms. Bingley gossip about? TBA!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home