cobwebs fall on an old skipping record
I used to have an online journal and I titled every entry with a lyric from the song I was currently listening to, so I'm doing the same here. Current musical selection: "Frank Sinatra" by Cake. I've got absolutely nothing of any interest to say, except that my bum is going numb from sitting on the floor leaning against my dresser for the past hour and a half or so. My life has been mildly chaotic recently. On Monday I spent 4 hours at the beach, was drooled on by lecherous 60-year old men, got a mild case of sunburn, and got into a car accident. The sunburn has resolved itself into a slight tan, the accident wasn't serious, and the 60-year old men got off scot-free.


1 Comments:
Lecherous 60-year-olds at the beach ... sounds like Eurotrip! Amazing movie.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home