Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Business casual

So basically, nice shoes suck. That's really the long and short of it. I have battled cabs, crying children, stray pretzels, and subway platform in high heels. I have thoroughly intimidated grown men over whom I tower and small dogs upon whom I have almost stepped. Much like Dorian Gray, who got to look beautiful while his portrait aged, I get to look all grown up while my feet get destroyed.

It's unclear to me why women's shoes are so uncomfortable. I understand that heels make your leg look longer = hot (clearly). But even flats are massively uncomfortable. Dear god, why? This is why only 15% of CEOs are women!

BREAKING NEWS: Peanut! A notice just went out over the NYC Crimson list that promises seats for the Colbert Report taping. I'm just saying.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Blogger C.K. said...

I WANT STEPHEN COLBERT'S BABIES!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home