Sunday, June 11, 2006

birthday birthday!

I was disappointed, guys - I wanted a "this blog wishes to recognize so-and-so's birthday" post! But I had a good day. I woke up at 10 and lazed in bed until almost 11, then Alex picked me up and we got some Anna's to go. Since I always visit this one particular Anna's and since I almost always order in Spanish, they're starting to recognize me as "the Japanese (or maybe Chinese) girl who speaks Spanish." I told them it was my birthday today but alas, no discount (nor, as Alex's mom inquired, a burrito with a candle in it). We went to his house to eat, then braved the rain to pick up flowers and go out to see my sister's show. She was fabulous in it, although I cannot say the same for some of the other acts (it was a revue-type production). I threw the flowers onstage when she was taking her bow, but she ended up tripping on the flowers and not picking them up . . . hmm oh well. I went out to eat sushi with my family and had mochi ice cream, which is delicious. Then I chilled at home for a while and Alex bought Red Sox tickets for tomorrow (my first Sox game!!). He picked me up and we went over to Mike Pfeffer's house to play board games with him, Columbia Sam, kicked-out-of-UMass Chris, and this other guy Ben and his girlfriend Cici. Alex also bought me a slice of Cheescake Factory Godiva Chocolate cheesecake, which was divine. He tried to steal a bite and I accidentally socked him in the eye with my elbow, though.

I wore my fabulous blue jersey dress, my flattering aeropostale khaki low-rise pants, and pretty blue earrings and a necklace. I got so many wall posts! Good day all around (except maybe for the rain).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home