I told you 'bout the swans, that they live in the park
I should go to Boston Common more often. Maybe in the spring when things get warmer and the plants start having rampant flower sex and I sneeze like crazy I'll head over and ride the swan boats. And then go to Chinatown and eat lots of yummy cheap pastries! I should bring my non-from-Boston friends (like you guys!) over there, make a day trip of it sometime. Walking in the park ... sitting on the steps of the pretty white gazebo ... eating buns and baos and lychees on the grass under the willow trees ... what a relaxing way to spend an afternoon!
Paul Kolb conscripted Claire into making programs for our concerts in NYC, so she's working on that on my laptop and I'm knitting. We're going shopping tomorrow at Lord and Taylor and the Galleria! I <3 shopping.
Thinkin' 'bout the times you drove in my car
Thinkin' that I might have drove you too far
And I'm thinkin' 'bout the love that you laid on my table


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home