Is it just destiny, destiny, or is it just a game in my mind, Sharona?
First, I'd like to point out that I was present for part of Wad's outrageous day of loafing around with what's-his-face. I played Wii bowling and baseball and it was super fun! I hook my balls left in wii bowling just like I do in real life -_-. I made a Wii Mii - a little avatar that looks very much like me! yaaay super customization.
In other news, guess who I talked with for three and a half hours on the phone last night? The people I've asked this question to so far have all guessed correctly, so there's no reason why you guys shouldn't, either. I'm very happy with this development, although admittedly it does mean things have to change a little ... or it's going to provoke some change? Something like that. Things haven't become instantaneously good again, however, so the situation's going to be a little touch-and-go. I can confidently say, though, that the box of pain (slash glass case of emotion) is gone. As my friend Dan likes to say, "Huwway huwway!"
My super freshman buddy and I are going to have a sleepover tonight in Mather! Gossip, knitting, pillow fights in our panties, and tons of other fun stuff await us ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home