Black math
So not to live up to my name too much, but I was poking around upstairs trying to locate Emily's box of Gingerbread Gentlemen. I didn't find it and had to ask, only to be informed that they had been abandoned to De Wolfe! This might be a time to mention that, as retribution, I helped myself to some of your 70% dark chocolate. Since property rights were not well-defined (by which I mean you weren't standing there to see), any externalities that resulted are not my fault. Anyway, I noticed the Nuetella on the table. While it was safe from my attack, I did see that it contains "over 100 nuts per jar!!"
Oh the carnage! Now, we all know I self-righteously love the planet (don't think I didn't see that you left your room light on when you went out today, CJ). And I have mixed feelings about eating our furry friends. But surely there's some sort of moral equivalency. Like 100 nuts = 1 chicken. Maybe a chick, certainly by mass they do.
Always thinking at the margin,
Carbs


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home