Tuesday, January 30, 2007

But you don't really care for music, do you?

I miss Darth Kitty. If it weren't for knowing cats don't have a good grasp of the past and the future, i.e. things that aren't directly in front of them, I'd wonder if he missed me as well. I want a cat!

Interesting observation from tour: museum-going is so much more relaxing when there aren't adults around (or people acting as adults, since one of the grad students in the group is 28). We could make snide comments about the descriptions of the big bang (Maya Angelou just didn't cut the mustard) and laze around on marble platforms in the dinosaur exhibit, or take goofy pictures next to reconstructed specimens of wolly mammoths, or go around trying to pronounce latin names like bithynia tentaculata. A much more pleasant experience overall than going with my parents or friends' parents or on class trips and feeling like I have to be on my best behavior and impress people.

I love Billy Joel, and so I was pleasantly surprised when "Matter of Trust" (right-click and save the mp3 link to disk if you can't play WMA) played on my mp3 player three times over the space of an hour today on the T. I went to the Prudential to get my fuck-me boots, and thank god they still had them in size 6. FMB ... schoolgirl skirt from Hot Topic ... slinky new little black dress ... maybe I am a whore, as Nougat so aptly/pointedly said yesterday several times. Ah well. These boots are amazing.

So the thing about this particular Billy Joel song is that the lyrics have always had a special meaning for me ... I once emailed them to Alex saying I wished he could sing them to me, but then of course later when I referenced the lyrics I found out he hadn't even read them. Yet I know Dustin Pedroia's jersey number. Fate does as she pleases, I guess.

I had lunch with James G. today and we went to a lovely "comestibles" shop called Darwin's way over on Mt. Auburn past the post office. I told him about the McDreamy affair and he said "well, his loss" which is exactly what someone else said to me about the same situation a little while ago. It was sort of an eerie echo effect in my head, but I guess it just means I have especially wonderful and supportive friends! Speaking of which, I'm tagging along with Wad and her Ohio friends tonight ...

9 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

redhead dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]nh singles[/url] online dating astrology service http://loveepicentre.com/ married play ready couples dating finding fun minded site

 
At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fashion stylists located in chicago il http://topcitystyle.com/m-clubbing-size5.html buy hi top black converse shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/black-grey-long-sleeve-tops-color24.html]best new web designers for business sites[/url] cato fashion store
http://topcitystyle.com/50-tracksuits-size2.html taper bearing techanel [url=http://topcitystyle.com/white-black-shoes-color97.html]fashion designer food network[/url]

 
At 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are the virgin islands http://xwe.in/thongs/busty-blondes-in-thongs
[url=http://xwe.in/orgy/free-orgy-pornography]prince of tennis hentai[/url] nsnf type adult form adhd [url=http://xwe.in/hcg-oral/best-oral-irrigator]best oral irrigator[/url]
renewable lubricants http://xwe.in/toon/toon-diaper-sex
[url=http://xwe.in/teen-ass/ass-sites]laerdal adult virtual iv[/url] what is hentai [url=http://xwe.in/shemale/shemale-cumming-onself]shemale cumming onself[/url]
adult relaxation services adelaide http://xwe.in/erotic-stories/erotic-pictures-of-married-couples
[url=http://xwe.in/hcg-oral/modicon-oral-contraceptives]nico nami hentai[/url] adult fleec pajamas [url=http://xwe.in/bondage/beginners-bondage-set]beginners bondage set[/url]
dildo clip samples http://xwe.in/toon/toon-fuck-galleries-king-of-the-hill
[url=http://xwe.in/blow/australian-girls-blow-jobs-sex]japanese adult rape videos[/url] the life and times of harry adult movie [url=http://xwe.in/erotic-gay/erotic-bpm-haley-madsen]erotic bpm haley madsen[/url]

 
At 8:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fandango movie tickets [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-dracula/14959database/]Dracula[/url] band of brothers movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-murder-party-festival/22966database/]Murder Party Festival[/url]
impact movie article controversial [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-ghost-rider/23933database/]Ghost Rider[/url] like water for chocolate movie [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-stay-alive/24379database/]Stay Alive[/url]
fracture and movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-spiderman-3/28701database/]Spiderman 3[/url] will smith movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-are-vaccines-safe/30724database/]Are Vaccines Safe[/url]
movie theater lewisville tx [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-klimt/15765database/]Klimt[/url] cherry crush movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-pesca-a-surfcasting--dalla-spiaggia-/20011database/]Pesca A Surfcasting (Dalla Spiaggia)[/url]

 
At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sidi bike shoes http://www.thefashionhouse.us/?action=products&product_id=2454 rico puhlmann a fashion legacy [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/dolce-amp-gabbana-long-sleeve-dress-shirt--item2329.html]basketball flight nike shoes[/url] online cabinet designer
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/off-white-yellow-women-color209.html veggie shoes [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/touch--men-brand71.html]television chanells in indaina[/url]

 
At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

health implications of moble phones [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-allergic---asthma.htm]anti allergic asthma[/url] noisy smoke bombs http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/strontium-bone-maker.htm
dental costs in los angeles [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/femme-d-amelioration.htm]femme d amelioration[/url] institute of medicine p4p [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/epivir.htm ]herbal cures herpes anti viral [/url] free depression hotlines
medical tests explained [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/motrin.htm]motrin[/url] ballard plaza pharmacy http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-allergico---asma.htm
white cell type bacterial or viral infection [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/noroxin.htm]noroxin[/url] apex diet plan [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/pain-relief.htm ]american blood bank [/url] health and human services appropriations bill

 
At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heart beat [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/abilify.htm]abilify[/url] how to test blood glucose http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/synthroid.htm
prostate gland sex [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/antibiotics.htm]antibiotics[/url] sedentary death syndrome [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/#third ]fujitsu medical mo disk drive [/url] american association diabetes diabetic diet
prostate orgasm technique [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/herbolax.htm]herbolax[/url] penis symptomn http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/stop-smoking.htm
bellingham wa medical examiners [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/arava.htm]arava[/url] fda 1984 summary [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/generic-keflex.htm ]communication between 2 immune cells [/url] proper handling of an uncircumcised penis

 
At 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

seth green movie list [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_birdcage/]the birdcage[/url] download full 3gp movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_taking_of_pelham_1_2_3/ great escape movie theater12792976456751557576
direct movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_mirror_mirror_70/]mirror mirror 70[/url] imdb internet movie database http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_live_animals/ game show scandals movie
paycheck the movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_riding_the_bullet/]riding the bullet[/url] the departed movie quotes
japan movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_butcher/]the butcher[/url] played movie on goggle http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_blue_smoke/ movie the tingler
free download movie transformers [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_children_of_the_corn_iii_urban_harvest/]children of the corn iii urban harvest[/url] movie theatres showing hairspray the movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_plague_dogs/ hey jude movie

 
At 1:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oc movie therater [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_agent_cody_banks_2_destination_london/]agent cody banks 2 destination london[/url] the movie dragon heat http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_sure_thing/ pride and predujice movie
the movie rocky [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_ambush_70/]ambush 70[/url] movie star addresses http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_sheltering_sky/ anne frank movie
hey arnold the movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_alien_uprising/]alien uprising[/url] bikini bistro movie trailer
lake consequence movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_ali_baba_goes_to_town/]ali baba goes to town[/url] movie quotes i feel alive http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_something_is_killing_tate/ movie trailer balls of fury
jesse stone movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_theater_of_blood/]theater of blood[/url] girls gone wild movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_russell_brand_live/ movie ratings that work

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home