Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You make me sick

Actually I made myself sick on the chocolate chocolate cookies that I baked today. While others enjoyed some of my confection, a good deal of it ended up in my tummy. And it was yummy in my tummy, at least for a while.

But in retrospect, that was a poor choice.

I should be a baker - I heart food. Baking's fun and so much more tangible than the stuff I waste my time with every day. Unfortunately I'll never actually be baker because I'm too much of a snob. It's annoying to be annoyed at yourself. It makes me sick. No wait, that's still the cookies talking, nvm.

Boys, we can bake in DeWolfe (which I think we should howl at when we walk by, because that's a little funny)! Oh, and have the Food Network on in the background! I hope you know how much you'll be fulfilling my domestic fantasy. Sincerely, Still waiting for my MRS degree.

PS- I don't sleep anymore.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

I feel like we've switched places. The other day I went to bed at 12:30. I know, I was shocked too.

I want chocolate cookies.. :( I also want to howl at DeWolfe as we walk by, because I also find that funny.

Would you be a snob to me if I became a baker? Because at this point in my life, that's a definite possibility. Baking is one of the few things I'm good at. Baking and sex. But you know all about that ;)

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger C.K. said...

Oh geez, I knew Wad would be all over the baking idea. I dunno - baking is ok, but eating is better :-P. Too many cooks spoil the pot (or souffle pan) anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home