Friday, May 19, 2006

This is a story called "I was walking to CVS"

Nougat and I just saw a boy peeing on the side of Straus. On a Thursday night. What does he think this, a normal school? Thirsty Thursday my butt cheek. Butt cheek should be one word. What other body part is two words? That's annoying. It's like how there are some people we only call by their first names (Madonna, Cher, all the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).

You know what would not happen at a normal school? The following. Now search "Widener" on Craigslist personals. Now hear John Harvard's cries.

Silly rabbit, boys don't cry. And puritans definitely don't.

Reading period is out of control.

5 Comments:

At 1:49 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

I love your title. INSIDE JOKE, INSIDE JOKE!

 
At 1:59 AM , Blogger Jill said...

hey- you know who i hate? outsiders. and the quad. ::glares::. ew. outsiders from the quad.

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger C.K. said...

The one with the 5-girl lesbian incestual blocking group seeking an "attractive male" ("less than 8" need not apply") just screams total scam. I wonder how many replies that one's gotten.

 
At 10:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Harvard people really dumb enough to fall for that one? "biggest pricks"?

Oh wait... yes.

AM is still quite happy with her new-found fame. With that many people to choose from, I just hope for her sake that she makes the right decision.

 
At 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a quite astonishing blog. I found it when looking for craigslist personals.
Regards, Kate @ Top Adult Personals

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home