"We are sharing this little piece on the Web with our fellow Raccoon lovers in the spirit of sharing dreams and, as Raccoons would have it, 'just because it's there.'" ::pdrrrrrrrr::
posted by C.K. @ 2:55 AM 3 Comments
this is peanut, my bipolar friend.love,carbs, wad's retarded friend.
dear girls:i love your blog. almost as much as i love you. thanks for helping me to procrastinate--and please keep it going in the summer. :)~Reed
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
"I am certain of nothing, but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination-"
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
this is peanut, my bipolar friend.
love,
carbs, wad's retarded friend.
dear girls:
i love your blog. almost as much as i love you. thanks for helping me to procrastinate--and please keep it going in the summer. :)
~Reed
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home