Saturday, July 07, 2007

Love is ...

... patient, Love is kind, and is not jealous. It does not act unbecomingly, it does not seek its own, it is not provoked ... believes all things, hopes all things. Love never fails."

Yeah, right.

Love is like Red Bull, except the high is higher and the crashes are multiple, unpredictable, and earth-shattering. Love is what wins out when your brain and your heart are deadlocked, causing complete paralysis. Love is seeing someone imperfect turn into an angel in front of you, it's going giddy and euphoric just from being able to touch someone's cheek, it's feeling totally unworthy and bewildered and having the time of your life because of it. It's scary and overwhelming and wonderful - so wonderful that sometimes you don't even notice it's there - and I don't know why I thought it'd be any different or any less mind-bending this time around.

I don't want to sleep but I think I'm about to fall over. oi'agwoi 'erbnawr43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home