Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I do not understand boys

...or their compulsive need to play video games. Unless it's Ms. Pacman, which is pretty much the greatest video game in the history of ever. OOH, or Sonic the Hedgehog! Man, I kicked so much ass at those games. Those were the glory days.

On another note, Happy Halloween and so on and so forth.

PS: If anyone would like to hear a recitation of the first 18 lines of the General Prologue of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, please call me or drop by my room. I officially have yet another useless chunk of information wasting valuable space in my brain. "...every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?" Homer Simpson. Wise man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home