Thursday, December 21, 2006

Deja vu all over again

So here I am, on dinner break until about 8:40, eating a chicken burrito from Anna's like a banana as I peel the foil down the sides. I've lost all my perkyness but at least I'm not too grumpy. Grace visited for a while after coming back from her radio jazz jam thing and school. She said her physics test didn't go well because there was a bunch of stuff on it we didn't look at last night, or something ... which is weird because I thought we went through the entire review sheet.

Today, for the second time ever, someone asked me if I was Grace's mom. Shoot me now (with Botox).

Grace sent me a text message that said "i wove you." I sent one back saying "i luff you too." The cockles of my heart were warmed.

Nougat, when you come back from break you'd better bring that stupid shirt I gave you so we can get the security tag off ... OR ELSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home