Tuesday, May 09, 2006

a) It took me an hour to get on this website. Why? I couldn't say. Why did I persist? Also a mystery.

b) Confusion is upon me. A dark cloud hovers in the periphery of my vision, waiting for my acknowledgement of its presence to descend upon me. And from this darkness, I may not return. In other words, is this blog supposed to be emo or not? I thought not, but I also thought I had Italian class today and treked to Sever in the rain only to be asked, "Cosa fai?" and sent home by my amused TF. In conclusion, what do I know about anything? (sidenote: those first 3 sentences were total jokes. Really.)

c) My life = irony incarnate, as I texted to Carbs in the wee hours of the morning. This isn't distressing so much as amusing. Which might also be ironic. (sidnote: I'm not sure if "incarnate" is the right word to use in this context, but I'm going to do it anyway.)

d) Cinnamon Toast Crunch really IS the taste you can see. Mmm. :munch munch:

e) A quick scan of my desk reveals Post-It notes, A House for Mr. Biswas by VS Naipaul and, of course, my beloved laptop on which I bestow so many hours of my time. This scan reveals to me that I have a 7 page paper due by 5 pm and which I (technically speaking) haven't started working on yet.

f) In light of "e," perhaps I can think of something for each letter of the alphabet...you know, to procrastinate. Ready...GO!

g) "Go" starts with "g."

h) "Ho" starts with "h."

i) "I" am insane in the membrane!

j) "J"ust kidding. I'm not really going to Z.

k) FOOLED YOU! Yes I am!

l) lawol.

I'm done now.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home